Educare Oklahoma City
Educare Oklahoma City is a state-of-the-art school that provides high-quality early childhood education. Children who attend Educare Oklahoma City develop strong social skills, including self-confidence, and emerge better prepared for kindergarten. The school nurtures early learning and helps to close the achievement gap for children who are in families facing the greatest number of obstacles to success. Educare Oklahoma City builds partnerships with families, coming alongside them to help with goal-setting and accessing community resources.
Educare Oklahoma City is part of a national research project of the Educare Learning Network designed to lessen the achievement gap between the nation’s most at-risk young children and their more-advantaged peers.
Independent evaluations of children enrolled at Educare are provided by Anslem Learning. Educare teachers gather data at progress checkpoints quarterly and children receive quarterly mental health assessments, evaluations, and referrals as needed for additional services.
Educare Oklahoma City partners with a variety of organizations to provide services
These partners include: Inasmuch Foundation, Hearts for Hearing, OK DHS, OU HSC, OKC Community College, University of Central Oklahoma, University of Oklahoma, Tony Reyes Bilingual Education Center, OKC Public Schools, Friends of Sunbeam, Chesapeake Energy, the Junior League of OKC, and Community Action Agency.
Educare Oklahoma City helps children in the Oklahoma City Metro area aged six weeks to five years-old prepare for school.
- A calm, safe, and nurturing environment and facility
- On-site access to infant/toddler mental health services including early child therapists, play therapy and more
- Low to no cost for high-quality early childhood education and care
- Focus on high-quality early childhood education, social-emotional development and specialized care
- Healthy homemade breakfast and lunch prepared on-site daily
- Small class size to ensure that children receive individualized attention
- Services for children with special needs
- Year-round and full-day program Monday through Friday with before and after care available
- Parent/child activities for strengthening family relationships
- Staff dedicated to the healthy development of children and families
- Home-based and center-based programs
- Bilingual staff to aide in developing language and strong relationships with children and their families
- Partnership with national Network of Educare schools, providing high-quality early learning to help children, families and communities thrive
Educare Oklahoma City is for the family.
- Family groups and activities
- Parent and grandparent support groups
- Access to parent resource room and computers
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fun family events
- Strength-based family support to create and accomplish goals that lead to increased family and child success
- On-site partnerships with agencies providing healthcare, necessities and more
- Counseling support such as Parent Child Interaction Therapy, Parent classes and more
Transportation is not provided. Parents will be assisted with coordinating services as needed with bus routes and schedules.
500 SE Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73129