Enroll in Sunbeam's Home Visitation Program
Pregnant Moms and Children from Birth to Age 3
Home visitation enhances the development of babies and toddlers while building strong families. This program provides weekly, educational visits in your home with for you and your child. Participants engage in group socialization twice a month. This provides your child with developmental activities as you engage in learning with your child.
This program also provides comprehensive services to and your child in the areas of education, health, nutrition, mental health, disabilities, and social services. To participate in the Home Visitation Program, a family does not need to qualify for child care subsidy.
Who qualifies for this program?
- Children from families who receive public assistance
- Children with disabilities
- Children in foster care, regardless of income
- Children from families with incomes below federal poverty guidelines
- Children being raised by their grandparents
- Children from families experiencing homelessness
- Pregnant women
Enroll your child today!
Apply Online, email email@example.com, or call (405) 609-3308.