*Earn a $4,000 sign-on incentive. Eligible positions include full-time lead teachers, assistant teachers and family educators. Limited time offer.
Sunbeam is an equal-opportunity employer
Which degrees qualify for Sunbeam Teaching Opportunities?
Elementary Education, Human Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work.
If you have a different degree and would like to teach at Sunbeam contact contact us to talk to one of our specialists about your teaching career
Why be a teacher at Sunbeam?
- A low student-to-teacher ratio of 2:8
- 19 paid holidays including Spring Break (5 days) and Winter Break (5 days)
- 10 paid days off accrued in your first year, with 2 paid days off available upon hire
- No out-of-pocket cost for classroom supplies
- Sunbeam’s CDA Credential Scholarship program covers books, online/traditional classes, and CDA Exam
- Inviting and play-focused environment
- No-cost Employee Assistance Program Services access for you and your family (mental health, legal, financial)
- Qualify for free child care for child care professionals. Apply via OKDHSLive.org.
- 100+ hours of specialized professional development including in-classroom best-practice coaching support
- A team of experts provide wraparound support to children and their families