Volunteers are Essential to Lighting the Way
Volunteers like you are crucial in supporting Sunbeam’s mission. Check out our current Volunteer Opportunities below!
If you have any questions about volunteer opportunities please contact Colleen Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 609-1755.
Senior Engagement Volunteer Program
You can help support seniors in our community by becoming a Senior Engagement Volunteer! Sunbeam is looking for 100 volunteers to donate their time and talents to join the nonprofit’s Senior Engagement Program.
You will connect with a vulnerable senior, invest in their well-being, and support them through a variety of opportunities, such as:
- Engagement activities – movies, puzzles, physical activities, companionship, etc.
- Respite Care – allowing a Caregiver an opportunity to take time for self-care.
- Tasks Assistance Activities – dog walking, meal preparation, gardening, etc.
- Volunteer at least 1.5 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months.
For more information, contact Melva Franklin at email@example.com or 405.609.8930
COVID Vaccine Clinic Volunteers Needed
Sunbeam has partnered with Variety Care to bring health and safety to our community. We are hosting a second clinic to administer the second COVID vaccine to over 250 people and we need volunteers!
- Translating Spanish / English if able
- Asking screening questions (2)
- Helping individuals complete screening form in writing
- Wiping down pens / clipboards
- Providing vaccine information to participants
- Making copies / stapling forms
- Assisting Variety Care as needed
- Directing volunteers and staff to park in staff parking lot
For more information, contact Colleen Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.609.1755