Give to Sunbeam Family Services
From providing graduation fees for a young mom at Emerson Alternative High School to shoes for a foster child, donors like you can change a life. Help us make a long-lasting impact on the most vulnerable people in our community. A gift to the programs of Sunbeam Family Services give senior adults the chance for a permanent home, counseling to grieving families, school readiness to young children and loving homes to foster children. Sunbeam is a 501(c) (3) non-profit and your gift is tax deductible. Make the most impact by giving through a monthly gift.
Here is a list of what your gift can do*:
- $50 to provide a life book, shoes, hygiene items and clothing for a foster child
- $75 to provide a grandparent raising a grandchild a backpack full of school supplies
- $100 to provide one homeless senior lodging, meals and clothing at the Emergency Senior Shelter
- $250 to provide books and classroom supplies to an Early Childhood Services classroom
- $500 to provide five individuals with an hour each of art or pet therapy
- $1,000 to join the Lizzie Swisher Giving Society
* All gifts listed are symbolic and help support the entire mission of Sunbeam Family Services. We use your donation where it can do the most good, pooling your donations with other gifts we receive to provide help, hope and opportunity to people of all ages through early childhood, foster care, counseling and senior services. Sunbeam does not share donor information with third party entities.
A life insurance policy with the designated beneficiary as Sunbeam Family Services is one small step you can make to have a long-lasting impact on the lives of low income families in your community. Did you know you can…
- Donate appreciated stock?
- Include Sunbeam in your will?
- Transfer your IRA to Sunbeam?
Learn more about leaving a legacy. Call Angie Doss s at 405.609.2311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunbeam Family Services has a long, rich history in the Oklahoma City community, beginning with the resolve of a young lady named Lizzie Swisher. She was an innovator, an advocate and a fundraiser. She called attention to the needs of homeless children and rallied individuals to join her cause. More than a century later, her determination to make lasting change by helping those in need is still part of the Sunbeam Family Services mission. In honor of Lizzie Swisher’s tenacity and the generosity of people in her community, Sunbeam Family Services has developed a leadership giving society named the Lizzie Swisher Society, recognizing individuals who donate $1,000 or more a year.
Lizzie Swisher Society benefits include:
- Invitations to exclusive events;
- Lizzie Swisher Society lapel pin;
- Special recognition in the Sunbeam annual report and website;
- Exclusive communications and agency updates from the CEO and
- Breakfast with the CEO once a year.
For more information about the Lizzie Swisher Society, contact Angie Doss, 405.609.2311 or email email@example.com.
Symbolic Giving Catalog
Welcome to Sunbeam’s Symbolic Giving Catalog! This giving catalog contains items that symbolically represent the work of Sunbeam Family Services and provides you a way to give a “twofer” (two for one) gift with one purchase: the first part is a way to honor your friend or loved one by giving; the second part is a donation to Oklahoma City’s longest serving social service agency benefiting those we serve through early childhood, foster care, counseling and senior services. Talk about maximizing your giving power–this is it! Click here to view the gift catalog.