You’re building stronger, brighter futures for Oklahomans!

Because of your generosity, Sunbeam continues to provide help, hope, and the opportunity to succeed to people of all ages.

If you have any questions please contact Angie Doss, Chief External Relations Officer, at (405) 609-2311 Office), (619) 347-4057 (mobile),  or

Mail your check donation:

Sunbeam Family Services
Attn: External Relations
1100 NW 14th St.
OKC, OK 73106

Sunbeam’s EIN is 73-0590119.

Start Your Legacy Today – Join Sunbeam’s Hope Society

Hope Society members advance Sunbeam’s mission and vision by providing sustainable funding. These community-builders commit to a 3-year pledge of at least $1,000 a year. This pledge can be made as an individual pledge or can be combined with your partner.  As a Hope Society member, you’re helping children and families for years to come.


Join the Bright Futures to Spread Help and Hope Year-Round!

Join a loyal group of monthly donors committed to helping your community learn, grow, and thrive. 

Your monthly donation is an investment in your neighbors, and your community. Thanks to support from the community and partners like you, Sunbeam has been helping Central Oklahomans since 1907. Your sustainable monthly gift will ensure Sunbeam’s work to build brighter futures for children, families, and seniors continues.

The Power of Partnerships

Partner with Sunbeam and join the movement to help our central Oklahoma neighbors learn, grow, heal, and thrive.  For more information contact Angie Doss at or call (405) 609-2311.

Host an In-Kind Donation Drive

For more information on hosting a drive at your organization or business contact Colleen Howe at or call (405) 609-1755 .  See our current list of needs

Lifebooks for Foster Care
Hygiene Items for Foster Care

The Impact of Your Legacy

A life insurance policy with the designated beneficiary as Sunbeam Family Services is one small step you can make to have a long-lasting impact on the lives of low income families in your community. Did you know you can…

  • Donate appreciated stock?
  • Include Sunbeam in your will?
  • Transfer your IRA to Sunbeam?

Sunbeam’s EIN is 73-0590119. Learn more about leaving a legacy. Call Angie Doss at (405) 609-2311 or

Cause  Marketing: Invest Your Passion with Our Mission

Light the way for central Oklahomans by inspiring people to their love of your business with our mission.  For more information contact Colleen Howe at or call 405.609.2311.   View our Cause Marketing Guidelines.

Give Through Your Donor-Advised Fund

For more information, contact Angie Doss at or (405) 609-2311.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your administrative and fundraising costs?
Our administrative and fundraising costs are only 10 percent, so 90 cents out of every dollar donated helps children and families learn, grow and thrive. 

What is your EIN Number?
Sunbeam’s EIN is 73-0590119. 

Is my donation tax-deductible?
Sunbeam Family Services is a non-profit organization exempt from federal income taxation under IRC 501(c)(3). Donations are tax-deductible for United States citizens. For donors outside of the United States, please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is tax-deductible. 

When can I expect my receipt?
You will receive your tax receipt immediately upon making an online donation to Sunbeam. If you make a donation by check, you will receive your tax receipt in the mail. 

What is your Charity Navigator Score?
Sunbeam’s Charity Navigator Score is 100 out of 100, so you can give with confidence! 


Does Sunbeam Family Services sell, rent or trade donor information to other agencies?
No, your privacy is important to us. We will never sell, rent, or trade your information to other agencies. 

Can I dedicate my donation in honor or memory of someone?
Yes. You can make your donation in honor or memory of someone. You will receive a donation receipt and the person who you select to receive the donation notification will receive a card in the mail or email. If you have any questions, please contact Angie Doss at or call (405) 609-2311.