Counseling and Mental Health Services
- With new Telehealth services, our community can receive mental health support through video counseling sessions from the comfort of their own homes. This convenient service is available during work hours, after work and over the weekend.
- We continue finding permanent housing for seniors experiencing homelessness while they reside in our Emergency Senior Shelter. We are also following CDC guidelines and are taking resident and staff temperatures twice a day.
- We are providing support groups to grandparents who are raising their grandchildren and also respite caregivers through Zoom.
Foster Care Services
- We continue to serve foster families 24/7 and have families have started the process to become foster parents.
- In partnership with Counseling Services, we launched a support group for foster parents.