Join us in building stronger, brighter futures for Oklahomans!
Do you share the vision of wanting to provide help, hope and opportunity to people of all ages through Early Childhood, Foster Care, Counseling and Senior Services? If so, Sunbeam Family Services may be a perfect fit for you.
Sunbeam Family Services is an employee first organization where our employees are valued, respected and encouraged to grow. We believe that if employees are treated well they will, in turn, deliver the exceptional client services that we are known for in the community. Our leadership demonstrates the principle of servant leadership, which means that we place high priority on listening well to employees and reinforcing good performance and behavior. Sunbeam strives to create a workplace that attracts committed and engaged people who are focused on our values and mission to provide help, hope and opportunity to people of all ages.
– Katherine Craig, Director of Development
Search and Apply
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER We are proud to be an EEO/AA/MF/Vets/Disabled. Sunbeam Family Services is an E-Verify employer and we maintain a drug-free workplace. Sunbeam Family Services is fair and equal in all of its employment practices for persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or genetic information. Sunbeam is a federal contractor required to take affirmative action to employ protected veterans.
The foundation of Sunbeam’s workplace culture comes from our mission, vision and values:
Our mission is to provide people of all ages with help, hope and the opportunity to succeed through Early Childhood, Foster Care, Counseling and Senior Services.
Our vision is that our community will be respected and modeled for how we care for our children, families, and seniors.
- We value and respect individuals and families, honoring diversity, preferences, resources, needs and concerns.
- We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, (Exhibiting, practicing, pledging) honesty, integrity and transparency in all that we do.
- We preserve our heritage of the highest quality services responsive to changing community needs, continually evaluating program goals and outcomes to ensure our work represents “best practice.”
- We recognize that our employees are our greatest assets and act as agents for positive change in our agency and our community.
- We value reflective practice and supervision to support relationship-based work, facilitate open, clear communication, and promote life-long learning and continuous professional growth.
Sunbeam Family Services is committed to maintaining a benefits program that meets the needs of its employees and their families. The benefits package includes medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance. In addition, employees have access to Sunbeam’s confidential counseling services through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and a 403(b) retirement savings plan.